Contribute to an inclusive society
By 2030, our ambition is to create a social impact for everyone across the BEWI value chain. To achieve an inclusive society, it is crucial to promote and provide access to justice for all and to build effective, accountable, and inclusive institutions. This includes a wide range of activities, such as respect of human rights and promoting a culture where everyone has a voice and can be engaged and empowered to play an active role in their everyday.
Synprodo as a company has an important role to play in securing an inclusive society, by being a responsible employer, partner and neighbor. We can make a difference for people and communities in the countries where we operate by taking anti-corruption, labour rights, inclusive decision – making and community engagment in our organisation and to our partners seriously.
By 2030 we are committed to:
Be a responsible employer
- Providing equal opportunities irrespective of ethnical background, gender, religion, age or sexual orientation.
- 100% of our employees have a development plan which will enable them to grow, have a voice, engage, and reach their full potential.
- Never compromise with Health and Safety and work actively to ensure preventive actions with zero accidents.
Be a responsible partner
- 100% of our partners comply with our requirement regarding ethics, labour, and human rights.
- Anti-corruption – Whistle blower process implemented to provide an alternative channel for our employees and stakeholders to raise their concerns.
Be a responsible neighbour
- Being engaged in all our local communities.
- Do no harm in the local communities where we operate.